Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Trailer: March 10, 2017
Nintendo just released a new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe trailer on March 10. It is highlighting the game’s new battle modes, as well as the games 48 tracks and 40+ racers. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will come with all of the current DLC and characters of the current Mario Kart 8. It will also include a number of new racers to choose from, ranging from Bowser Jr to King Boo. Nintendo focused on their revamped battle mode which has had far less focus on driving and more bashing your opponents in a war on wheels. The new deluxe version coming out for the Nintendo Switch will include the game modes; Balloon Battle, Renegade Roundup, Bob-omb Blast, Shine Thief, and Coin Runners as new battle mode options to explore. Karts and characters will get an upgrade with the release of MK8 Deluxe. Players now be able to hold two items at once and will also welcome the return of items like Boo and jumping Feather.
Here is the video, which you can watch below:
Notable upgrades in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe are:
- Revamped Battle Mode.
- New Characters to choose from: Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr!
- Carry two items at the same time.
- Play against your friends using local wireless multiplayer and adding up to 8 players.
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere with the new Nintendo Switch.
- Three new vehicles have been added
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is released on April 28, 2017.